The National Cabinet has approved a move to Level 1 restrictions and we now can perform all dental treatments and check- ups.
Our 24/7 Central Coast Dental Emergency Service hotline will also continue to be available, SMS 0480 261 192.
Additional precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety
• Team members have undertaken specific COVID-19 Infection Control Training
• COVID-19 Screening of patients on arrival
• All benches, surfaces and workspaces are sanitised after every appointment and on
the hour, every hour
• Waiting room restrictions:
• When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please wait outside (in your car)
• Reception will phone you when we are ready for you to enter the practice
• Mandatory taking of temperature for both our staff and patients upon arrival
• Request to hand sanitise upon arrival
• Removal of all items e.g. magazine and toys from the waiting room
• Providing all patients with a pre-treatment peroxide or ozonated water mouth rinse
• All patients are asked about their travel history when booking an appointment or visiting
• Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a
View more information HERE
Central Coast Dental Emergency Service
We will also continue to operate our emergency dental service hotline for your convenience.