We are closely monitoring all official announcements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following recommendations provided by the health authorities. We stringently follow and comply with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and AHPRA approved standards of infection control and are also takingadditional precautions for our valued patients and team.
The National Cabinet has approved a move to Level 1 restrictions and we now can perform all dental treatments and check- ups.
Our 24/7 Central Coast Dental Emergency Service hotline will also continue to be available, SMS 0480 261 192.
Additional precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety
- Team members have undertaken specific COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- COVID-19 Screening of patients on arrival
- All benches, surfaces and workspaces are sanitised after every appointment and on
the hour, every hour
- Waiting room restrictions – when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please wait outside (in your car). Reception will phone you when we are ready for you to enter the practice.
- Mandatory taking of temperature for both our staff and patients upon arrival
- Request to hand sanitise upon arrival
- Removal of all items e.g. magazine and toys from the waiting room
- Providing all patients with a pre-treatment peroxide or ozonated water mouth rinse
- All patients are asked about their travel history when booking an appointment or visiting
- Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a
View more information HERE
Central Coast Dental Emergency Service
We will also continue to operate our emergency dental service hotline for your convenience.
- YOUR NAME
- DENTAL ISSUE
Here for you
We are thrilled to be open again for all dental appointments and dental treatment so please take advantage of this time and schedule appointments for yourself and your family. If you do have any dental concerns and or are worried about anything at all, please contact our friendly team.
8 Reasons why now is the best time to visit your dentist
Keeping up to date
If you haven’t already, please follow us on social media to keep up to date on health alerts and more:
Your health and safety are our top priority, we sincerely thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support, it is very much appreciated. If you have any queries, please contact our friendly team. Stay safe and well.