Why would you need wisdom teeth removed?
Most people have them removed for one of these reasons:
- They are impacted. Because they’re so far back in your mouth, wisdom teeth may not come in normally. They can be trapped in your jawbone or gums, which can be painful.
- They come in at the wrong angle. They may press against your other teeth.
- Your mouth isn’t big enough. Your jaw has no room for an extra set of molars.
- You have cavities or gum disease. You may not be able to reach your wisdom teeth with your toothbrush or dental floss.
- Prior to orthodontic treatment to avoid relapse and crowding
Find out more about the signs and symptoms that wisdom teeth may need to be removed
What to expect when you have wisdom teeth removed
Twilight Sedation available at Warnervale Dental
Have you been putting off a visit to the dentist because you are worried about pain or just anxious about the procedure in general? Our Central Coast dentists at Warnervale Dental want to make your experience as calm, comfortable and easy as possible which is why we offer Twilight sedation/sleep dentistry which is administered by a professional sedationist.
Find out more about twlight sedation >> Click Here <<
At Warnervale Dental our dentists are experienced in Wisdom teeth removal and detection of wisdom teeth related problems arising. After your initial consultation with one of our dentists, you will be sent for a radiograph (X-ray), to more accurately assess the situation and provide you with an appropriate treatment plan.
Contact our practice today to find out more about Wisdom teeth extraction.
We are part of Smile On Clinics.